CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Cassie: So can I be real witchu?

You: Be real!

Cassie: Imma be real witchu.


Why is Life such a gamble at every turn (Life is pictured above)? Life decides what happens to me. And Life even decides that no matter what, Life is going to screw me over one way or another. Life tells me that if I want money, I can't have the future I want. So then I reason with Life and say, "I will give it all for the nookie!" And so Life laughs at me, truly entertained by my naivety, and tells me that if I give it all for the nookie I will have no money to have the future I want. So then I say "well screw you Life! SCREW you and that little horse you road in on." And then Life laughs at me because he knows someone who reads this blog is going to be offended. Well, can you blame me right now? And if you say yes please know I don't feel I owe you an apology. (But for real baby, forgive me).


0 comments: